TWB Real Estate collects personal information so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best quality of customer service.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
TWB Real Estate may collect any of the following information about you if you are a current or prospective vendor, purchaser, or landlord of real estate:
- contact details (including, name, address, telephone number and email address)
- personal information (age or birth date, profession/occupation/job title)
- driver’s license number
- property ownership details including details of properties sold or acquired, current holdings
- desired property ownership details
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time
Why do we collect your information?
- to provide products and services to you and to send communications requested by you
- to answer inquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services; to provide you with access to protected areas of our website
- to assess the performance of the website and to improve the operation of the website
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers, or other third parties
- for the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control, survey, and research purposes of TWB Real Estate, its related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, franchisees’ real estate agents, or service providers
- for tenancy verification and identity purposes
- to provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date
- to process and respond to any complaint made by you
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision, or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any country (or political sub-division of a country).
What if I have a complaint or concern?
If you have a complaint or concern you can email, write or phone TWB Real Estate. We will do our best to try and resolve your complaint within 90 days.
TWB Real Estate
1190 Dandenong Road Murrumbeena VIC 3163
PO Box 933 Carnegie VIC 3163
T 03 9568 0188 | M 0438 766 821
What if you are unable to resolve my complaint or concern?
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within this time, or you are unhappy with the outcome, you may refer your complaint to the Australian Information Commissioner. The Australian Information Commissioner can be contacted at the below details:
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 1042
Phone: 1300 363 992
Fax: (02) 9284 9666
TTY: 133 677 then ask for 1300 363 992
Although TWB Real Estate intends to always observe this policy, it is not legally binding on TWB Real Estate in any way unless as otherwise described as required under the relevant legislation. From time-to-time TWB Real Estate may regard it as necessary or desirable to act outside the policy. TWB Real Estate may do so, subject only to any other applicable contractual rights you have and any statutory rights you have under the Act or other applicable legislation.